About NC Elite's HIT Program:
- Led by NC Elite Master Coaches, the H.I.T. program incorporates multi-skill, high touch, high intensity training to advance skill development while incorporating sport-specific fitness.
- Designed to build base conditioning necessary to progress to sport-specific training and conditioning and ultimately speed / agility / jump training and optimization as the season progresses.
- Intended to develop the ability to practice executing skills in fatigue situations (long rally's, end of tournament play, mid-late season play).
- Provides advantage of training in all core areas of fitness to aid in injury prevention.
- Developed by certified fitness professionals and trained sport-specific coaches.
- Tailored in real-time to the needs of participants level of fitness and skill.
- Standard sessions: 1 hour to 1.5 hour sessions during the club season.
- NC Elite coaches will be trained to incorporate HIT training into each practice session to drive continual fitness progression.