NC Elite is always looking to build a professional relationship with strong, confident and skilled coaches. If seeking employment opportunities with NC Elite Volleyball Club, please submit a Coaching Application to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Coaching opportunities require high energy, knowledgeable, positive and enthusiastic leaders. Our head coaches must bring strong organization and communication skills to the experience. They will interact with the administrative team, our coaching staff, student athletes and their parents and must do so professionally and always in the best interest of all parties. Assistant Coaches should also be well versed in the game. The interactions with administration and parents is less but Assistant Coaches should be ready to jump in in the event of an emergency.
- Position Specific Training Coaching are our most skilled coaches who have the time and desire to coach our national team players in a third training session each week. They must be able to provide technical feedback, quality repetition and teach the tactical and competitive game by position.
- National Team Coaches (for student athletes ages 14-18) will coach twice per week and travel with their team from November - June in what is considered an extensive travel calendar. There are several three day tournaments that require time away from home and work. They must be reliable and accountable for the safety of the student athletes at all times.
- Regional Plus Team Coaches (for student athletes ages 13-18) will coach twice per week and travel with their team from November - April. They play the regional events (typically the eastern side of the state) as well as two mid major events and one qualifier (all of which are three day tournaments). They must be reliable and accountable for the safety of the student athletes at all times.
- Regional Only Team Coaches (or multi sport or multi activity student athletes 13-16) will coach twice per week and travel in the state of North Carolina only. No overnight trips. Season will be November - April.
- VolleyU Coaches train from November - February on a weekly basis. They train on Sunday afternoons and participate in four Saturday tournaments throughout their season at our gym. It is preferred that VolleyU coaches have collegiate experience in the game. They must share a passion of the game and working with our youngest student athletes during these formidable years. Lead by the Program Director you will guide these young student athletes in fundamental training with an emphasis on fun, learning and quality repetition.